Powered By Blogger

06 January 2009

Out with the old, In with the New



Happy New year to all, and to all a...Happy New Year! I'm glad that Christmas break is over so that we can resume our routine and schedule. Now if only I can get in a better habit of blogging again. November seems like so long ago! I can't believe I went from blogging every day to not even once a week to not at all. So much has happened since November, I can hardly keep up myself! The latest news: we have a new washing machine. Ours decided to expire at the end of the year, just as I was nearing the bottom of Mount Laundry. The good news is that our "new" machine has a bigger tub, so I can cram even more into one load than I could before. The settings crack me up, too. There's "Small," "Medium," and "Super Plus." It reminds me of when Starbucks changed from Short, Tall, and Grande to Short, Tall, and Venti, lo those many years ago. Actually, I only go to Starbucks on special occasions with a gift card anymore. These days it's 8'o clock coffee at home. In the afternoons I mix it with chocolate syrup and milk for an afternoon pick-me-up that beats Starbucks' iced mocha 10 out of 10 times when taste-tested by frugal experts. Okay, I'm ramblin' on now--it's obvious that I'm a little rusty. So I'll just do what I know my most faithful readers really want me to do: post pictures of their cutest little relatives in Pennsylvania. Okay. Here's the most recent photos.





These reindeer antlers came home from school, and didn't last long. But we had fun passing them around and posing. (I re-used the jingle bells on them for homemade ornaments.)



Rosalind sure likes sharing Brendan's new blanket with him. He seems to be enjoying himself--for the most part!



Christmas dinner and French braids. (I am a bit jealous of my daughter's hair.)



(Random cheezy photos.)



What a MESS!

Out with the old, in with the new; it's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment