Powered By Blogger

01 December 2010

Nothing. Zilch. Nada.

I could look at the number of posts I've put up for the year and hang my head in shame.

Or I could look at my pantry shelves and my laundry baskets (which are at very manageable levels), and hold my head high.

Even if I could do a single post every day in December, I'd still be at my lowest number of posts ever for my blog. But I'm not hanging it up. Not yet anyway. This season of my life will pass into another one, and perhaps then...

But thanks for checking in. I haven't forgotten about this place. Really.

3 comments:

  1. Just reading your musings for this year & though not as many as previous years I enjoyed your thoughts & feelings. I recently ran into Robin Mcallister Young at Safeway here in SE Portland & we're FB friends now & saw you there. I appreciate your passion for Jesus & am thrilled to see it for all the world to see. May God bless as you raise your 4 little ones - thanks for sharing your heart - Jane (Kim Ruhls mother)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just a blog afterall...you run it, it doesn't run you. Isn't it great?!
    You do blog some entertaining pieces; makes me miss you and your gang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks y'all! (I miss you, too, Toni!) For the past few months I've been working on improving some long-standing personal habits, and I might soon be able to re-claim some time for blogging. I really would enjoy that.

    ReplyDelete