Powered By Blogger

01 January 2008

Happy New Year!

This is just going to be a short post to wish you all a hope-filled start to a new year. When Enoch and Julien go back to school and I have the use of my computer again (!) I hope to be able to post more regarding my reflections on 2007 and maybe even some plans or resolutions for the new year. My prayer for you all is that you would resolve to draw near to God and to grow in your love and knowledge of Him, as I hope to do.

For this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience; joyously giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light. Colossians 1: 9-12

No comments:

Post a Comment