Powered By Blogger

11 February 2008

Woe Is Me

Yuck. If it weren't for the fact that I am responsible for the health, safety and well-being of a toddler and a pre-schooler, I'd be in bed right now. Enoch shared his cold with me, and I was feeling a bit better yesterday (day 2 of being sick), but today hit me like a garbage truck. Add to that the fact that it's laundry day, and that the weather is only supposed to get up to the mid-twenties (so the basement is very cold), it's not looking too hot. One bright spot was a rather funny link I found through my friend's blog, that I thought I'd share. It was like a spoonful of sugar to hear Tristan laugh at the pictures. Here's the link.

Here's hoping you are having a healthy, productive, God-honoring day!

1 comment:

  1. I do hope you're feeling better! It's been going around, although in this case "It" is everything from bronchitis to a cold. I wish the weather would make up its mind; it was so nice yesterday.

    And glad you laughed. :)

    ReplyDelete