Powered By Blogger

07 December 2008

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Well, we're a week into it, and I'm finally getting around to posting in December. After a month of daily blog entries that practically wrote themselves, I'm now taking it easy. Blogging with small children is challenging; you have to commit to getting up early and doing it in the morning or when they're napping. And if you have other projects or things to do, something has to give. Well, this month is full of projects and things to do, isn't it? It never all gets done, it seems, but there's still plenty of month left to work on things. So I'm just posting to get past that first bump, and perhaps it will get easier, not harder, to be consistent. I'll try to use Christmas carols as all my posts titles just for fun. And I'll post a couple of photos so the grandparents and aunts and uncles can remember what the kids look like. They change so fast!










No comments:

Post a Comment