Powered By Blogger

12 November 2009

Finally!



(Sigh) Well, the month is nearly half over, and I'm finally "caught up" with my Thankfulness in November posts. I'm just shaking my head, because I could go back to last year's posts and I was commenting on every one nearly every day. This time--not so much. But we're going forward, not looking back--except to say that I've "filled in" days 1-8 now, and you can go back to read the days we've missed. I also prepared a few days ahead of time, so I'll hopefully be able to keep up in a more relaxed and mentally-connected state. I hope if you're doing Thankfulness in November with your family, that you are enjoying it so far. And I'm going to think about the future and how I can make Thankfulness in November better next year. But I'll do that later... Right now I have apple butter to can, chicken stock to make, church missions conference activities to attend, and a baby who has been sneezing and acting sick today. Back to work everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment