Powered By Blogger

07 November 2007

How Does That Happen?

Ten days came and went in a flash! My parents were here for a visit, and we had a very enjoyable time. They not only came to spoil the grandkids, but I felt very spoiled by the end. It was like having three of me: one to take care of the kids, one to work around the house (thanks, Mom) and one to do the shopping (thanks, Dad). It's amazing how quickly I was able to get used to that! And now it's amazing how quickly the work piles up now that they're gone. I did take some pictures, but not nearly enough. I'll need Mom to send me some of hers. But I have no time for pictures today, unless I get these items done on my list:

1. Preserve carrots from the garden. (I'll have to post about this at some point.) LOTS of carrots. (Thanks again for the Food Saver, parents. I plan to use it today.)

2. Fold (and iron) laundry. LOTS of laundry. (Thanks for the very nice new iron, Mom. I'm still a little skeptical about how it's going to get me to want to iron, but we'll see.) I've made a goal for myself to spend 1 hour a week ironing. We'll see how much ironing that "irons out" to be.

3. Mop kitchen floor. It needs it REALLY bad! Tristan can help.

I have a lot of other things to add--let's face it: the list is endless--but I want to keep it simple and somewhat attainable. We do have to eat dinner, afterall.

So, I hope your list today is simple and attainable. Now let's get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment