Powered By Blogger

30 November 2007

Twelve Days of Christmas

"On the first day of Christmas, My True Love gave to me..."

I did something in October that I've never done before: I posted twelve times in one month! So I was thinking it would be fun to challenge myself to post at least twelve times in the month of December, and call it the Twelve Days of Christmas. Of course, I could always post more than that, but let's just take it one "day" at a time, and see how it goes.

I was writing an entry today (November 30th) that I liked so much I wanted to save it for December, to be the first of my twelve days, and I was thinking about that idea, "my True Love gave to me." Since I am a Christian, Jesus Christ IS my True Love, so I hope to be writing entries that, in essence, are reflective of what He has given to me.

I hope that life doesn't get so busy for you that you are unable to reflect on all that God is teaching you and doing in your life. If you care to participate in your own "Twelve Days of Christmas" challenge, please leave your name and website or blog link in my comments section, so I can read and encourage you as well! Or, if you don't have a blog of your own, leave your thoughts here in my comments sections--and I'll be thrilled to have at least twelve comments in one month! Stay posted! It will be a Christmas miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment