Powered By Blogger

06 June 2008

Ever Have One of those Days?

You know how sometimes we have extreme days? Some days, most days for me lately, have been somewhat extreme in the negative nature; not having much energy to do things, not listing my work, let alone working my list, spending more time in the chair with my feet up or reading the paper or favorite blogs, and feeling a lack of accomplishment at the end of the day.





Today is one of those rare opposite extremes for some reason. I can't put my finger on exactly why, but I'm happy to say that all the dirty laundry is now in the basement, one load is hanging while the next one is washing. The full dishwasher is happily humming, all three bedrooms including the hallway and the dining room have been vacuumed, and it feels like all the spark-plugs are firing as they should. We still need to mop the kitchen floor and fold loads and loads of laundry before my list is completed to my satisfaction. I know I should pace myself, but I also know that I don't want to lose momentum. But here I now sit, thinking I might try to kill two birds with one stone: rest at the computer while trying to catch up on posting entries on my blog, which are long overdue, I know. So here I go, I'll see what more I can accomplish during "quiet time."



Rosalind's recent favorite thing to do is try on other people's shoes and walk in them. She's very proud to have successfully walked in Daddy's size 14 shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment