Powered By Blogger

22 October 2007

Posting for the Sake of Posting














I guess it's been a while since I've posted any photos of the kiddos, so I thought I'd upload a couple of miscellaneous cuties. Lately I've been reading a lot of new blogs, and have been enjoying all kinds of resources for homemakers like me, and thinking of new ideas and ways to use my blog, beyond just posting photos for the far-away family. So we'll see where it all ends up. If you're curious, check out Biblical Womanood, and you'll find more blogs and links than you'll find hours in the day. I'm not sure how much blogging I'll be doing in the next two weeks; my parents are coming for a visit, so my days will be different, not to mention full of one thing or another. But I'll try to keep posting for the sake of posting, because it's a habit I want to keep up, and hopefully also develop my writing and blogging skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment