Powered By Blogger

31 July 2008

Last day of July!



I woke up this morning and heard on the news that today is the last day of July. Although no intelligent person would claim that as newsworthy, or even news, it did put a big grin on my face. July is on average more hot than August here in these parts, so that's one reason to smile. July has 31 days, and with all the daylight, one might say it is the longest month of the year, especially when you are 9 months pregnant and your due date is in August.

Blah, blah, blah. I looked over the posts for the month, and realized how few good pictures I have posted of the kids. So I took a few today while photographing the "new look" of the place, and thought the relatives might appreciate seeing what the kids look like these days.

So here you go people:











1 comment:

  1. What happy smiles! I especially want to squeeze and fuzzy on that Rosalyn--she reminds me of you :)
    Hope you have an easy delivery, you're in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete