Powered By Blogger

20 August 2009

A Day At The Zoo

This was a long lost post about Tristan's kindergarten trip to the Philadelphia Zoo. I never got around to writing anything. But since I've been in the habit of posting pictures with not much writing, and I'm trying to get ahead of the game and prepare posts a day or two in advance, and since we're going to the shore all day today (another future post, hopefully), here's the photos in all their glory. One little note of interest. The day we went to the zoo was one of the hottest days of the year on record. Not only that, but it was the hottest day of the year until only recently in August. I haven't been watching the news, but we may have only had one or two days that have come close. In fact, we haven't had a day over 95 I think. But we have had an uncommon number of days with lots of rain. An good year to build a water barrel for the garden, no? Ah well, these things ebb and floe.








No comments:

Post a Comment