Powered By Blogger

29 September 2007

Project Update

****UPDATED WITH NEW PHOTOS!!!****







The wall has been successfully painted, although it needs my Mom's touch (the tape job seems to have been done by a non-professional!(me)) We'll be touching up a few spots along the ceiling and edges. But we liked it so much, we decided to paint our front door as well--inside and out!! Woo-Hoo! And the good thing is, we like how it looks! Also, I re-arranged the basement a couple of days ago thinking we were getting our piano this Saturday, but we'll have to put it off for another week. So I can check off at least two from that long list of 13 things!




But we have to add another project to the list: replace kitchen sink hardware. * I was turning off the hot water this morning, and snapped off the handle! (I've been working out--playing a little dodge ball...) Thankfully the hot water just stayed turned off, especially since we had company over for dinner tonight! I had to boil water on the stove and in the microwave to keep up with my dirty dishes. It really made me aware of how much hot water I actually use, and how much (less) I can use if need be.

*And here it is! Voila! It works great, looks great, and I'm happy with it.


1 comment:

  1. What a fun, lively color! Holly has that tangerine in her room too, its very warm and cozy!
    I'll have to add a picture of our new kitchen faucet too on our blog...its been a while since I posted... Love ya!

    ReplyDelete