Powered By Blogger

20 November 2008

Thankfulness, November 20

Day 20:

Yesterday I was supposed to get two fillings in my teeth at the dentist's office. But one of my newer crowns wasn't fitting properly, and we decided while I was in the chair that instead we would crown the tooth behind the "bothered" one, and in the process correct the problem nagging the first one. I didn't think much about how we would be paying for all of this, until I got to the front desk to check out. The receptionist informed me that the doctor was going to submit this to the insurance, and whatever the insurance doesn't pay, she would cover. I was a bit stunned, especially since it is the dentist office that has been costing us a pretty penny these past couple of years. (After 9 years of being MIA in the dentist chair, you know a lot of work needs to be done!) All of this to say that I actually am thankful for my dentist, Dr. Barb. How about you?



Did you have a doctor's appointment this month? If not, say Thank You with a 35 cent gift.

To learn more about Thankfulness in November, read the introduction here. I would love to hear from you if you are participating! Please leave a comment below, and even your website if you are going to post about it on your blog. Thanks for your participation! I'm looking forward to seeing what a big blessing we can bring with us on December 7th (the first Sunday in December).

No comments:

Post a Comment