Powered By Blogger

07 November 2008

Thankfulness, November 7

Well, with all the excitement of the World Series and the Presidential Election, and my new discovery of Facebook, it seems that this past month has been spent with fewer and fewer hours of sleep. Daylight Savings helped a little, but I think I'll just have to sleep the entire month of December to make up for all the hours I've lost. How about you?

Day 7:



Did you sleep in? A DIME for every half hour past 6am.

To learn more about Thankfulness in November, read the introduction here. I would love to hear from you if you are participating! Please leave a comment below, and even your website if you are going to post about it on your blog. Thanks for your participation! I'm looking forward to seeing what a big blessing we can bring with us on December 7th (the first Sunday in December).

No comments:

Post a Comment